Tales from the Appalachian Trail of service & sustainability, good people, and the bewildering cycle of life!

May 8, 2012

Feelin' the good vibes

I have to give a shout-out to those that have been shooting good vibes my way. This upcoming Experience is about a lot of things - some known, may unknown. I really appreciate the luck and best wishes that people have been throwing my way. If anything, it only builds my foundation around this upcoming experience stronger - knowing that people who hear of the upcoming Experience are excited for me.

In turn, I have been excited to hear how various people have experienced the Trail in some way - either from knowing someone, or by having hiked a part of it at some point. It seems that more people in this area of Western NC have experienced a thing I'm about to sample. Stokes my soul to be able to travel the length of our free nation all by foot. What a dream! So, many thanks to those that have been sharing the positivity with me. Tis much appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment